Please read the following Terms and Conditions of Use carefully before using this website. All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site is subject to the following terms and conditions and other applicable law. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use this site.
- The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the international copyright laws, and they can be used only under the Terms and Conditions specified here. Química Placentina S.L. (from now QUIMPLA S.L.) neither warrants nor represents that the content of this site does not violate any right of third parties that doesn't belong or that isn't associated to QUIMPLA S.L. Photos, pictures, graphics, texts, etc are property of QUIMPLA S.L. or third parties who have licensed their rights to QUIMPLA S.L. Permission is granted to use only for the purposes specifically allowed in this Terms and Conditions. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
- Trademarks, logotypes and pictures are are property of QUIMPLA S.L. or third parties who have licensed their rights to QUIMPLA S.L.. Any use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by QUIMPLA S.L. or the owners of the trademarks that appear in this site.
- This Site and all its Contents are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under our or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that all content available through and used to operate the Site and its services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights. You agree not to: (a) modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress (collectively "Trademarks") or other intellectual property made available by us in connection with the Site; (b) hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by us, or any of our affiliates or service providers; (c) use any of the Trademarks or other content accessible through the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you; (d) defame or disparage us, our Trademarks, or any aspect of the Site; and (e) adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or any software or programs used in connection with it or its products and services. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of the Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is expressly prohibited.
- All materials reproduced on this site speak as of the original date of publication or filing. The fact that a document is available on this site does not mean that the information contained in such document has not been modified or superseded by events or by a subsequent document or filing. We have no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on this site and, therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this site.
- This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
- THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. WE DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT: (i) YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK; (ii) THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS; (iii) EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (iv) WE MAKE NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED OR MERCHANTS INVOLVED; (v) ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK; and (vi) YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY OF OUR SITES OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON ANY SUCH SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
- QUIMPLA S.L. is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes.
- These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Spain, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Spain for the resolution of any disputes.
Identifying data of this site.
You can contact us in one of the following ways
Phone:(+34) 952 46 93 87
Polígono Industrial La Vega, nave 40
29651 Mijas-Costa (Málaga)